Wallachian Golf Club in Rožnov pod Radhoštěm was founded in 1997 and presently offers:- 9 - hole course - Covered driving-range with the view of Black Mountain - Clubhouse and locker rooms - Clubs and trolley for hire - Golf lessons - Possible arrangements for company tournaments
The Rožnov pod Radhoštěm golf course is found in the valley of the Bečva River, it is convenietly located cca 200 meters from our hotel. It is situated among wooded hills and near a river, the course uses its natural surroundings to create interesting water hazards - a system of lakes with a fountain and two island greens. Water is found on six holes, all of them with medium-sized greens.
- 1997: foundation of the Golf Club
- 1999: opening of the driving-range
- 2001: opening of the 6-hole academy and admission to the ČGF (Czech Golf Federation)
- 2004: temporary opening of a 9-hole course
- 2007: completing and standardizing of the 9-hole course